We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we collect, process and looks after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from), use our services and purchase our products. It will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We are Broughton Life Sciences Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11727624, and Broughton Laboratories Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05809280. Our registered office is at C/O Pearson and Associates Suite E Canal Wharf, Eshton Road, Gargrave, North Yorkshire, England, BD23 3SE. Trading as BROUGHTON and BROUGHTON GROUP. We are the controller and are responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Broughton “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact at email@example.com or on (0)1282 570 524 or (0)1756 700 255.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified either directly or indirectly.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data to include:
- Your identity, delivery addresses and contact details;
- Details about payments to and from you;
- Information about how you use our website and services;
- Technical data about your equipment, browser, browsing actions and patterns;
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Your bank payment details when you purchase any of our services or products.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide our services to you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Our day to day business dealings in providing our services and products to you;
- Filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise;
- If you complete a survey or provide us with feedback;
- As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies;
- By using publicly accessible sources; and/or
- Via third parties such as analytics providers and/or your bank or building society or other financial institutions when you pay for our services and/or products.