Terms & Conditions
About our terms
These terms and conditions of use (Terms) explain how you may use this website and any of its content (Site). These Terms apply between Broughton Life Sciences Limited and Broughton Laboratories Limited (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the Site (you or your).
You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
These Terms apply to any parts of the Site, its functionality and content provided to you free of charge for information purposes only.
If you order any goods, services or digital content from the Site separate terms and conditions will apply.
If you would like these Terms in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille), please contact us using the contact details set out below.
We are Broughton Life Sciences Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11727624 and Broughton Laboratories Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 05809280. Our registered office is at C/O Pearson & Associates Suite E Canal Wharf, Eshton Road, Gargrave, North Yorkshire, England, BD23 3SE. Our VAT registration number is 314037639.
If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Filling out and submitting the online form available here or
- Calling us on +44 (0)1282 570 524 (Nicotine and Cannabinoids) or +44 (0)1756 700 255 (Pharmaceuticals) Monday to Friday: 8 am to 4.30 pm.
Using The Site
The Site is for your use only in researching services and products for your own business.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
We make no promise that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you acknowledge you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws where they apply.
We try to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- Misuse or attack our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack), or
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
Your Privacy And Personal Information