- Over 10 years’ experience in Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Strong understanding of Procurement Strategy and implementation, passionate about building strong supplier partnerships
- Contract Management skills with knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
- Worked within a broad range of environments and industries: medical, aerospace, nuclear and both manufacturing and service providers
- Team player, helps motivate team members, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment
Hayley is the Procurement Manager at Broughton and joined the team in June 2021 coming from a Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Primary Packaging Business. She is responsible for managing the procurement process including sourcing, negotiating and supplier management. Holding full MCIPS status, prior to this her roles were predominantly within a manufacturing engineering environment working for a leading supplier of medical devices and nuclear containers.
Hayley has significant purchasing and strategy experience in mid-senior roles. Since joining Broughton her focus and passion has been to help Broughton grow and develop in line with the business objectives and goals.